- Societies are asked to play in 2 or 3 balls. If you’d like to play Medal or Texas scramble formats you will need to get permission, in advance, from the General Manager.
- Society members are asked to ensure play proceeds without delay. As a guide a 3 ball should be able to complete a round in under 4 hours.
- ‘Nearest the pin’ and ‘Longest drive’ markers are available. Please let us know your requirements prior to your day and we will position them on the course for you.
- Gary Stubbington’s Professional Shop stocks a comprehensive range of top quality brand equipment, including clothing and accessories suitable as prizes and 10% discount to Societies will apply.
A small check list is provided below detailing all the necessary paperwork that needs to be returned to us.
- Please complete the booking form and return with £100 non-returnable deposit. Payment by cash, cheque payable to Hockley Golf Club or debit card. We regret credit cards cannot be accepted.
- Select your catering choices from the Society Menu Page.
- Confirm your final numbers and choices to the club at least 48 hours prior to your visit.